marți, 18 august 2015

Special Occasion Dresses

Hello girls,
Because it is the wedding season ,I could not miss the wedding of my dears friend Alex and Maria.
On August 30  grooms will say "yes " forever .
Religious ceremony will take place in a gorgeous cathedral that Alina will decorate with bouquets of yellow roses and lilies , and the party will be held at a 5 star restaurant .
For a party so special , I chose to wear a dress in keeping with the proposed wedding arrangements .
A good friend recommended me to buy my dress from Promtimes.com 
Believe me, it was very hard to choose only one because they are all beautiful ! The site has discounts up to 75 % , so I decided to order another dress that I will wear  at our wedding anniversary .
For future brides I found several models of wedding dresses that I like very much.
If you have a limited budget for buying a wedding dress, on promtimes.com you will find dresses under 50 pounds.


Look how beautiful is this one!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu